Today, we released version 2.10.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a minor release including several bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you very much for your contributions.
- Add PHP_CodeSniffer configs, and adapt code accordingly, see #283.
- Relations: Include scheduled posts in the remote post search, see #284.
- Relations: Introduce a new filter,
multilingualpress.remote_post_search_arguments, to manipulate the query arguments for the remote post search.
- Quicklinks: Introduce a new filter,
multilingualpress.quicklinks_nofollow, to render nofollow quicklinks, see #251.
- Post Translation: Fix meta box not rendered for CPTs with custom capabilities, see #286.
MultilingualPress 2.10.0 is available on our GitHub repository and in the official WordPress plugin directory.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!