We just released version 2.4.8 of MultilingualPress. This is a patch release including several bug fixes and improvements.
- Install/Uninstall: Prevent potential PHP notice due to deprecated
- Language Manager: Fix HTTP code of Chinese (Singapore).
- Language Manager: Fix HTTP code of French (Switzerland).
- Redirect: Fix priority of language-only redirect matches.
- Post Translator: Prevent potential update of wrong posts, props 082net.
MultilingualPress is available on our GitHub repository and in the official WordPress plugin directory.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!