Today, we released version 2.6.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a regular release including both bug fixes as well as new features.
Thank you very much for all your contributions.
- Types: Introduce null implementations for language and translation interfaces,
- Nav Menu: Use
Mlp_Null_Translationin favor of
- Language API: Don’t cache translations anymore.
- Term Translator: Don’t cache translations anymore.
- Table List: Don’t cache table names anymore.
- Language Switcher: Make Native name the default Link text option value.
MultilingualPress 2.6.0 is available on our GitHub repository and in the official WordPress plugin directory.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!