MultilingualPress 2.1.2 “Edith Fellowes”
This release is dedicated to all people who care about ugly things, because that’s what we do too.
- Combine all scripts and stylesheets, separated for frontend and backend.
- Minify scripts and stylesheets when
MULTILINGUALPRESS_DEBUGare not set.
- Make the icon/flag for the current site available in nav menus (tutorial follows).
- Sites with custom name are now returned in
- Better updates: Make sure that site relations are not lost and languages are not duplicated.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!