Feature to Copy Media Library Content to Remote Sites
PHP Version Update Notice for the Next Release
Trasher Option “Send all the translations to trash when this post is trashed.” doesn’t work
External sites metabox visible in WooCommerce orders/subscriptions.
MultilingualPress Release 4.6.0 Changelog
Below, you can find a list of all the changes included in the MultilingualPress Release 4.6.0:
- “Copy Attachments” feature not copying certain file types.
- Trasher module results in a REST call on frontend.
- “View details” link on plugins page leads owner of full version to outdated page for free plugin.
- External sites metabox visible in WooCommerce orders/subscriptions.
- Unnecessary checkbox in Translatable taxonomies tab in MLP settings after activation of Beaver Builder module.
- Error when custom Post Type has only digits in slug and activated in MLP Translatable Post Types tab.
- Requiring the select2 as a composer dependency breaks website when MLP is a dependency.
- Menu cloning issue.
- Trasher option “Send all the translations to trash when this post is trashed.” doesn’t work.
- Trasher module throws fatal error when there is a registered CPT with a slug consisting of only numbers.
- URL parameters preserving bug.
- PHP Deprecated messages.
- Feature to copy media library content to remote sites.
- Improved CPT slug registration functionality.
- Improved MultilingualPress Search in Translation Metaboxes for consistency and attribute flexibility.
- Improvements for redirection with JS.
- Improved selection of MultilingualPress language on site creation page.
- PHP version update notice for next release.
Here is the complete changelog
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!