No matter how smart your own tests are – you users are smarter. This release fixes the bugs they found and reported. Thank you all for the feedback!
I named this release “Kris Kelvin”, because …
- Fixed autoloading with
glob()on Solaris systems. This deserves a separate post here.
- Fixed database error when upgrading from a preview version of the 2.1 branch.
- Custom flags are now fetched from the correct site.
- Built-in flag icons are checked on the file system before we return an URL from them.
- Language switcher widget is now visible for all users.
- Improved description of the widget options.
- Search pages are translated correctly.
- Pro: Table duplicator works with custom tables now. Blog post and new plugin for that will come too.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!