Today, we released version 2.4.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a regular release including both bug fixes as well as new features. Thank you very much for all your contributions.
- Fix term relation not being deleted when term is deleted.
- Fix dynamic CPT permalinks (due to regression during merge).
hreflanglinks and headers.
- Refactor and improve the post translator’s “Copy source post” functionality.
- CPT translator: allow translation for all editable post types.
- Use the full slug when copying post data.
- Use the new
network_site_new_formaction hook (where available) instead of injecting markup with jQuery. Yay!
- When creating a new site, the MultilingualPress language follows the site language (but can be set individually).
- Fire the
switch_themeaction when a site has been duplicated.
- Add the MultilingualPress settings page link to the plugin list in the WordPress Network Admin.
- Implement selective refresh support for the Language Switcher widget.
- Delete the according Language nav menu items when a site is deleted.
- Add filter for remote post search minimum input length.
- Sort remote post search results by relevance.
- Lots of late escaping.
- Improve (i.e., prepare/escape/cache) several MySQL queries.
- There are lots of other, minor improvements, too many to list them all.
Developers: As mentioned in the previous release, we change the plugin text domain from
multilingual-press with this release, so we are now able to use the official WordPress.org GlotPress for translating MultilingualPress.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!