Today, we released version 2.4.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a regular release including both bug fixes as well as new features. Thank you very much for all your contributions.
- Fix term relation not being deleted when term is deleted.
- Fix dynamic CPT permalinks (due to regression during merge).
hreflanglinks and headers.
- Refactor and improve the post translator’s “Copy source post” functionality.
- CPT translator: allow translation for all editable post types.
- Use the full slug when copying post data.
- Use the new
network_site_new_formaction hook (where available) instead of injecting markup with jQuery. Yay!
- When creating a new site, the MultilingualPress language follows the site language (but can be set individually).
- Fire the
switch_themeaction when a site has been duplicated.
- Add the MultilingualPress settings page link to the plugin list in the WordPress Network Admin.
- Implement selective refresh support for the Language Switcher widget.
- Delete the according Language nav menu items when a site is deleted.
- Add filter for remote post search minimum input length.
- Sort remote post search results by relevance.
- Lots of late escaping.
- Improve (i.e., prepare/escape/cache) several MySQL queries.
- There are lots of other, minor improvements, too many to list them all.
Developers: As mentioned in the previous release, we change the plugin text domain from
multilingual-press with this release, so we are now able to use the official WordPress.org GlotPress for translating MultilingualPress.