Today, we released version 2.5.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a regular release including both bug fixes as well as new features.
Thank you very much for all your contributions.
- Installation: Fix Incorrect index name ” errors.
- Alternate Languages: Fix
hreflangHTTP Headers and HTML
<link />tags being provided on paged requests.
- Advanced Translator: Fix saving two posts due to (auto-)draft behavior.
- User Backend Language: Don’t register module for WordPress 4.7+.
- Sites: Fix having two active nav tabs.
- General: Use
(get_)home_url()for all front-end requests/URLs.
- Nav Menu: Introduce CSS class for current language item.
- Functions: Introduce filter for
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This site uses Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook pixels and Twitter pixels to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages.
If this cookie remains in use, we can improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!